Hey y’all! I'm Miranda and I'm glad you're here.
Creativity has been my calling since childhood.
I had my first billboard idea for a local restaurant produced at age 12 based on a drawing I did on their kid's menu.
I've accumulated over 15 years of creative education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Cum Laude (University of Tampa)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Cum Laude (University of Tampa)
• Advertising and Art Direction Degree (Miami Ad School)
• International Advertising Agency (Art Director, SapientNitro)
• In-house at a Fortune 500 Company (Regional Art Director, Whole Foods Market)
• Freelance/Consulting for Start-Ups and Small Businesses.
• Creative Work for Clients Across Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and South America
I excel at both creative problem-solving & consulting as well as doing the actual creative work. This includes logo design & brand development, marketing strategy & advice, writing/editing, video filming/editing, photography, graphic design, basic web design and more.
I work with clients that share my desire to make the world a better place –not just make a profit.
I specialize in:
• Natural, Local & Organic Food
• Responsible Travel & Tourism
• Wellness & Yoga
My core values are creativity, honesty, sustainability, quality, wisdom and simplicity.
I'm your one woman, one stop creative shop! I'm based in Asheville, NC but travel often and work remotely.
If you like what you've read so far, I'd love to hear from you. Click here to answer a few questions and to contact me for a FREE 30 minute consultation.
I look forward to connecting and helping you achieve your creative goals!